New! Fragile X podcasts
Our new podcast series launches in July 2022 !
The first five episodes are from the Fragile X webinar series and workshops. The podcasts are also available on Apple Podcast and Spotify.
• Ep 1 – Daily Living Skills & Learning Strategies – from a FX presentation with Dr Marcia Braden PhD, licensed psychologist, recorded in Melbourne (Mar 2, 2020)
• Ep 2 – Fragile X Understanding Anxiety – with Dr Marcia Braden PhD, licensed psychologist (Nov 13, 2021)
• Ep 3 – Females and Fragile X Syndrome – with Dr Marcia Braden PhD, licensed psychologist (Feb 19, 2022)
• Ep 4 – Sensory Processing and Fragile X (for families/carers) – with Bev Kadish, occupational therapist (May 24, 2022)
• Ep 5 – Sensory Processing Disorders and Fragile (for therapists, and families / carers) – with Bev Kadish, occupational therapist (May 31, 2022)
And you can find the video recordings of each of these on our Fragile X Association of Australia Youtube channel